I received this award from https: //ladameauxfleurs.wordpress.com/category/award/ I’m very thankful for not only the nomination, but for her patience as well. Please do visit her blog which I think is AMAZING!
1. Thank the person that nominated you and include a link to their blog.
2. Nominate at least 15 bloggers of your choice. When considering a fellow blogger for the Versatile Blogger Award, keep in mind the quality of their writing, the uniqueness of their subject matter and the level of love displayed on the virtual page.
3. Link your nominees and let them know about their nomination.
4. Share seven facts about yourself.
Seven facts about myself:
Awmmm! What should I say? I’ve been smashing my head against the wall; even squeezed my brain through a filter for these answers, but not zilch. So, I’m going to guess the answers.
1. I LOVE TO WRITE.
2. I love children; their honesty make me laugh.
3. I’m genuine, don’t really know how to fake anything; don’t like anything petty or hypocritical…
4. I’m stylish – I love beautiful things – Fashion or home décor.
5. I’m very compassionate, but wickedness stirs me the wrong way.
6. I’m multi-talented, gradually discovering new talents
7. My children don’t really know me, they don’t even know about my blog.
My nominees are:
- The Lonely Authors blog
- Touton Tubas and other Tales
- Teacup TAlk
- A.B. Mood
- My Silly World
- Garfield Hug
- Johanna Massey