Special thanks to mairacharmed for nominating me for
the Sisterhood of the World Blogger Award.
Please note her link below.
I’m asked to write about my blog, how I started?
I was cornered by life irony, so I thought writing should help me exhale and deal with all the stress… WordPress coincidentally crossed my mind, so I started my blog “Laughtermedicineforthesoul.”
Two advises to my fellow bloggers:
- Be consistent, take the time to thank your visitors.
- Have fun!
The answer to her questions are:
- Who is my favorite Author?……………. Elizabeth Gilbert
- Describe your perfect day.
Enough time for a few strokes on my canvas.
Sip a cup of tea while I play with my cat.
Walk for a few minutes.
After I write, write, write – at last, have my dinner with a nice glass of red wine!
Lastly, if I’m not too tired, watch a classic movie.
3. Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
Somewhere in Italy – France…writing my heart away.
I have nominated the following blogs for this award:
- Rosanne – https://wonderingrose.wordpress.com/about/
- Zee – https://lifeconfusions.wordpress.com/about/
- Sonniq – http://mynameisjamie.net/
Rules: (once again, copied from Mon 🙂 She’s got sooo many awards:) Seriously, check out her blog!)
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you and link to their blog.
2. Answer the questions that the blogger who nominated you has provided.
3. Nominate FOUR other bloggers.
Follow the link below for insruction how to proceed with your nomination. Have fun!